Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What do you mean by ' friend ' ?

What do you mean by ' friend ' ? Friends are always the one who you can always talk with , spilling out your feelings , sharing with them just anything . It is something what is very valuavle but you can't buy it . It must be protected . You've to take care of friendship because it is very easy to loose a friend but after that it is much more difficult to recover it again . It is like a treasure . You must keep it in safety . If you don't , it will not last long anymore . My friends. My girls I've been with , through thick and thin , for a hell lot of years . You cry I cry . You laugh i laugh . You smile i smile . You jump off a bridge , I'll ask you to take care and say bye * Hahahaha I'm just kidding . Friendship build with trust and that's something not actually easy because , Trust takes years to build , seconds to break , forever to repair . No matter friendship / love or whatever shit . Between or among persons who accepts each other for who they are and will not change them and also who be there for each other no matter the circum and will always tell the truth no matter the harshness . Well yeah I'm lucky that I've two BEST girlfriends who I actually treat them like my true sisters . Their name's JennyTan & MipkieLim

Mipkie


 Jenny

Definitely yes they're who I always get on well with & who I like to be with and I swear I would never ever lost them , yes i do . :) They're the most.dependable person in my life , always stands by me no matter what and give me advice to figure out the problems . We've been spending time like 24 / 7 , been through alot of things , memories that we had , things that we did , the joyful part , funny part , depressed part , blast , dumb or whatever shit would never fade away , that was indeed the most memorable day of my life . Although sometimes there's some arguments between us , some awkward situation , we talk we calm , Forgive and Forget . And something that I really really want to tell you guys but I just don't know how to . So yeah I'm writing at here and hope that you'll read this . I have to say that . Iloveyou girls you guys rawt , you're my SISTERS for lifetime . LotOfLove

No comments:

Post a Comment