Monday, January 31, 2011

On sale

Heyy people , I'm here blogging again . Well I've something to share with you guys here . Everyone is askin me ' girl how come you're so fair , can I know whats your skincare product ' BLABLABLA . Well I'll give you an answer now . Are you a fair skin person ? Do you wish to know how to get fair skin yourself or want to have a fair complexion or to improve your complexion? In general , I've innately fair skin but its not enough to satisfy me . Yess all I want to get more smoothness and fineuniformity skin tone , so-called- BABY SKIN . I bet that every girl wish to have that especially GIRLS LIKE ME . Well you should try this if you really want to get  a natural fair skin without chemosynthesis .





 It is special formula combines micro sphere and moisturizing agents . UVA and UVB filter protect the skin from damaging sunray . Provides total skin protection against atmospheric pollution , free radicals and dehydration result . * Its especially for sensitive skin & pimples skin too , it  helps to recover your damaged skin and the scar of pimples on your face .

  ( I swear its really useful - look at me , I just apply the cream on my face , nothing else )


Application : Lighty pat anf smooth on cleansed skin or follow your beautician advise .

Ingredients : Vaseline , Talcum , Titanium Dioxide , Jojoba Oil , Beeswax , Castor Oil , Shea Butter , Salicylic Acid , Phenoxyethanol & Methylparaben & Butylparaben & Ethylparaben & Propyl paraben 

Price : RM 80 - 10ml ( mostly you can use it twice for daily *morning & night after your toner ) 
 - If you get two in one shot you can get the price of  RM 150
- If youe get three in one shot - RM 220

Comment me thru FB , blogspot , email / bbm me if you want to get it .


Fb : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=644641235
Email : waikuan0627@hotmail.com
BBM ( If you're bb user ) : 22EC6C75



3 comments:

  1. Can I know where to get this product?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi.. can i know how can i get it from u?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Im sorry for the late reply. Here you are. You can inbox my fb, send me a personal msg we will talk about it later. I can post to you or pass to you when we' meetup. Its only available from me.

    ReplyDelete