Monday, January 31, 2011

The January

It was first month of year 2011 that so - called - JANUARY , and tomorrow's the second month - FEBRUARY , wth so fast . But still , I'm excited for the CNY . :P So how did you spent your first month of 2011 ? Mine was pretty hell FULL OF FAT-NESS in my Uni life . Ask me what I' did this month ? Eating , eating and still eating , my mouth never been close . FML . Damned that I gained about 2kg / 3kg this month , I really need to loose some weight before CNY comes. :( CNY just in the corner . Well , there's so many things poped up on my mind . What I want to do before CNY comes ? Of course I want to get more and more pretty new apparelssss for my CNY so - called - as New year Clothes . So yeah mention about CNY , there's something poped up on my mind again that's the - CNY songs . I'm awfully hate the music . Don't you feel the ' CNY songs ' damned noisy and annoying ? Idk why but I hate it , the tone of the song did really messed me up and caused me headache sometimes . LOL , and the CNY shopping is completely killing me . Indeed , I already spent about 500 for only 3 clothes , a jeans jacket , a high waist pants and a leggings . I still need to spend on shoes , bag , hat , nails and the necessary formal outfit for the presentation ? Damn the worst is Ive to use my own money to get all these . I'm broke baby . :( Fortunately my mom brought me went JJ ( Jaya Jusco ) last night and bought me the formal apparel but still , I gotta get the skirt and shoes myself . Anyway , say thank you to my loveable mommy ♥

Besides , I went sasa by reason of the APPLE , it caught my attention . Yes I meant the range of sasatinnie skin care , the fruits garden ! It's really enticing you know , I bet that all girls / boys ( maybe ) be potty about beauty stuffs and shops , particularly girlss would absolutely fall in love with these cause they are so - CUTE

  
So lovely right ?  I thought the very irresistibly cute packaging is one of the winning factors that got people into buying them ? At first glance you might think that this is a packaging of pudding but its just a design of the range of skincare . See how all the gullible girls bought them after the persuasion of the crazy sales assistants . Okay , so what's the big deal about this mask ?

The apple -  The green apple refreshing aqua gel helps to improve skin tone and texture . It contains antioxidants and essential nutrients to hydrate and nourish skin for a healthy a beautiful complexion .


The peach - The peach purifying peeling gel contains natural cellulose ingredients to activate skin turnover and cleanses the pores . It also contains witch hazel extract and tea tree oil to effectively help control excess oil .


The strawberry - The strawberry balancing yogurt mask leaves pores smaller and skin brighter - looking as strawberries contain salicylic acid , which reduce dead skin cells . The antioxidants in the fruit also help repair skin damage and counteract aging effects .




In fact , I'm not really a fan of yoghurt mask and gel peeling mask , so I chose this mask after the long inner battle of indecisiveness - the apple one . The gel masks smells divine , just like an apple smoothie . Notice , you can't eat this stuff . Go get a real green apple and munch it before doing the mask . Since this is a gel mask , one would expect the mask to be sticky . Well , it doesn't feel that way . Instead , I think it feels waxy than sticky , wet or moist . It actually turns into tiny water droplets when the gel mask touches skin surface . The more you massage , the more water droplets that appear . Attractive right ? Else , I think this apple gel works well as a facial fragrance because my face smells very yummy after using this mask that I sometimes feel like licking my face LOL . ( Too bad  my tongue isn't long enough to reach my chin ) And I bought this around RM31 on sale , well its cheap .





Besides you can get the information on http://www.ctkcosmetics.com/front/php/product.php?product_no=447&main_cate_no=54&display_group=1


Another thing , I do really hope that I can grow taller even 2 / 3 cm ? Nah I knew its maximum for me cause am 19 this year already . No , I'm not officially 19 yet cause I not pass my birthday yet so I'm still 18 Yeahbiii :D . Whatever Lets back to the topic , I really want to gain height :( What to do ? Should I mix with the short people so I might look taller ? Nah , it do not works , I really need to figure out how to gain height or else I'm gonna eat more food that high in nutritive value that might help ?

No comments:

Post a Comment