Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Life - hard

Yesss nowadays I'm super double busy man ! Besides I'm going to insane when I know I've to do my personal assignments and the group assignments , FML . Everything is become upside down . Damned !  I'm so - very - super exhausted nowadays and I want to do alott alott of assignments before March that I've to hand it up in end of the March / begin of the April before the Sem break and ive to get formal outfit for the presentation of course . So mean I'm so gonna dressing up like O.L for the course presentation . Yes I' exactly like it somehow I'm gonna get one full set for the talk of Business on Wednesday in the hall , today . Gasp , my timetable on Wednesday which is really like W-T-H due to I' gotta wake up early 6 in the morning to get ready for the class and I should've my breakfast before that because I'm having the full day of class after all . But that's alright for me cause I'd got two pieces of bread for breakfast this morning . Grin* Only this morning . Well I should've my meal on time cause I've absolutely weak soma , I was put on iron tablets for my anaemia , it actually supposed to say ' I've anaemia and I'm always lack of physical strength ' ? Well , I'll take good care of myself no worries :)

Here some pixes sharing *


I swear I didn't apply any makeups on my face , look pale right ? :( yeah i knew it .
 
 Outfit for the another day . I love my jeans wear coat hell much yeayyy

No comments:

Post a Comment