Thursday, April 28, 2011

I'm born to be emo.

Yes, I think that are a lot of people who are simply like that, since always... That's why I don't get how can some people say that they wanna be 'emo' without reasons. But why, why be something your not? I would never wanna be, never could be different that I am now, and always was. Sure there are things that happen and make me to be emo, somehow, even more deep and I'm sure I can change on the better way by working on my flaws but not what someone wants me to be or whatever. I am just fine being alone or silent, I like to think a lot that other people usually wouldn't, kinda morbid but still am caring. Actually, it's not that I like it, but am fine with it.

Yep I think I always listen to the music which' constantly depressed and I completely agree who would want to be emo its just hard and depressing and you are hated for no reason. Seriously, everyone would want to be emo any true emos are born emo and thats it. I mean why would you put yourself through that if you didn't truly very emotional there's no reason just to pretend so you have a defining quality yes we are born to be emo and emo die?

Its the surroundings that you live in or the pain that you have gone through, no one can change the way you feel about life but yourself. Most of the time, It still hurts because people around you will not understand the pain that how do you feel because not all scars show not all wounds heal sometimes you just can't always see how someone feels. And they have no idea how hard you tried to forget about the pain altho Its been so long since it happened. Because you know 'Sometimes things do not always goes the way you want it to be, but at least try to forgive & forget and release yourself from the hurt and be happy'

Break me and screw everything up. FML

No comments:

Post a Comment