Monday, January 10, 2011

The begin ♥

Yes today is the first day, the first day I' start my uni life in Inti :D Frankly I was so excited and we were planning for what to wear on the day. Gasped out to say - NO, we're not going to dress up like a slut on the catwalk, we're just looking for some long tee or long single with leggings or jeans for the outfit? Somehow It's look better & decent and not boredom with the same routine that we're going to dress up the further almost everyday cause we'll never ever trying to put on the dress to college for the outfit unless presentation or we cannot help doing with that. Besides Idk why we ended up wearing like twins sister with the hiplength and leggings. Well the first lesson is English, we've not learn anything from the begin week of the first semester as known, we'd just wasted our time on the lecturer craps and the introduce. End of the blogging, there're some vain pixesssss again with the outfit today that took by webcam.


 To my LOVE one .
 I meant my family :D



Goodnight peeps . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment