Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Depressed

Well, I've really erratically sleeping time since I'd started my Uni life . How to say? I felt exhausted after class but I am active mainly at night and I fell into bed utterly exhausted after class. Idk why : / Besides my baby face GONE :'( I'm so.very.the.most.hard working in skin caring actually, I did apply moisturizing mask * Not whitening cause I'm fair enough! But I'm trying not to apply any makeups on my face, thats why you can see my face look so pale and my skin so-very uneven! FML. But my skin is getting better today cause i did drank plenty of water :D Teehee. Another thing, I think I should've go for a haircut especially my super fucked up fringe.
Can you see the pimples on my cheek ? Yeah that is . And i swear i didn't apply any makeups on my face so that you can see the pimples & my dark circle .

Going to bed, Night peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment