Sunday, January 09, 2011

Days in campus

It' had been days that I didn't updates my blog already and yeah I'm in KL currently. Gasp, I mean I'm at somewhere around nearby kl - NILAI. * For enrolling my Uni stuff & gotta check in the hostel. Well, I'd been here yesterday for check in my hostel and i got the same room with Milky :D First of all, I was worry about my roommate is a mf***** cause In fact I don't really enjoy the society with strangers. Sure I'm talkative but only with my friends *You guys should know me right I'm crazy party animals after I warm up! Well back to the topic, so I' got the same room with milky, finally :D but the room is awfully effin worse and narrow further than I expected. Groaned out! We've to live here for years, after all. The room needs some tidying up and we spent hours to arrange the room, completely removed for cleaning and stuff and the next day we're going to KL central after the enroll and stuff. *pixes
 



No comments:

Post a Comment