Monday, December 27, 2010

Screw in the club

It's some short updates again, ;)
Well yeah I had spent my Christmas Eve countdown night in club with bunch of friends, we had real blast partying but majority of us were pissed up, include me. I didn't have the countdown mood in the beginning but I tried to warm up after all its Christmas Eve. Alvin kept got me beer & whiskey until I drunk. I was trying to drink my trouble away, after a while I got stoned out of my mind, alky has left me rather groggy. Guess what we shall warm up and party tonight :) Anyway I've real fun tonight altho I had one hell of a hangover the next morning but I'm still happy for it. :)


  .

Dress up for the night ;D


Lastly, Merry Christmas to all the lovely peoples who is viewing my blog.  
* I can't wait for new year hehehe. Whats the plan ?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment