Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day in Isc

Its time for some updates again but I've really no idea what to blogging about? Uhm yeah, new year is just right in the corner. So. What's the plan for tomorrow? Club again? Altho we're parties peoples but we do hope to get a different new year eve countdown but not jam on the street and shout or scream whatever 3 2 1 to pass through our new year eve countdown? Darn Its bored okay. Well back to the topic, I'd just went ISC with my friends for dinner just now. I had my Honey Roast Chicken, banana ship, lemon tea and the seafood salad. I'm not full yet although I've ate a lot. Well what's ISC that I mentioned - Ipoh swimming club ' somewhere like a clubhouse that you can do whatever sports at here like swimming, badminton, golf, etc and for sure, snooker! In fact I don't even know how to play but everyone are proficient in this, I meant most of my friends. So whenever they're snooker-ing, I'm just sitting aside like a robot or else I will be fly so high keep on screaming or singing. Silly*
Pixes. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment