Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry christmas 2010.

Christmas is coming :D I bet everywhere is gonna be jam, especially Christmas Eve. I don't want going to KL this year for Christmas eve countdown cause everyone' in ipoh . Yeah tonight is gonna be crowd everywhere, am exactly sure! Tonight will be a good good night! Alright back to the topic, I'm so gonna spend my first SINGLE Christmas with my friends yeah i mean, I'm available hahaha. So peoples get me and party tonight :)
* & for all the lovely people who is viewing my blog, Wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy new year, may bring you joyful & happiness in your life!
 

And to myself. Goodbye 2010, to lonely nights, to broken promises, to all the fucked up pains. There should be an ending and start with loves beginning :)
And once more,  
Merry Christmas !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment