Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Back to Ipoh

Hello peoples I'm blogging again. Feel like blogging at this hour,wanted to talk about this - I'm havin my sem break now for 2 weeks. I was so excited cause am going to meet my beloved mom & lovely friends. Awww seriously I miss you guys so so much I'm gonna back to heaven stick with you guys 24/7. Uhmm... No. I've to spend time with my mom too so.. Outing with you guys at night? Or someday but not everyday.. Sorry my fairies, forgive me okay? :)






Well, the weather is awfully hot until it can burn you up. I bet the icebergs were melting away too. What to do? Lets have a cup of ice blended, chocolate? Yes starbucks <3

Saturday night - my beloved baby sister Mipkie Lim's farewell party - messed in the club :)




<3
3M - Munhon Miko Mipkie

Alvin & Jackie


The show of the big huge cow eat the lil cute goat?

Kim mun

See you next year baby, take good care yourself in sg anyway miss you <3

Another thing, I gained weight again. Look at my effin face and arm, Idk wtf is wrong with me. Stupid fat arm slim down please. I think I should've a plan for diet. Gonna loss about 3 kg and back to my previous weight 40. Anyway my diet plan is not a healthy way of diet I knew cause I don't exercise at all. I don't like sweating, the smells of sweat is so hard olfactory. I just limit my meals, I still eat of course just lesser. Trying to slim down. Never satisfy, gonna strive for it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment