Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Dyed my hair

I'm exhausted . I didn't sleep much yesterday , or else should I say I didn't sleep at all ? : / 
Thanks to the stupid flu and headache . Wake up at 11 in the morning but am waiting for Teresa's call and heading to the salon which in ipoh garden east area . I was booking for the hair treatment and gonna dye my Smoothness Long Hair *Hahaha hell no , my hair' dried all the time since i was dyed it infinity time formerly . It seriously damagedddd but i've no idea to do with my roots , The stupid roots are growing fast . How could i get back my smoothness babylong hair . : ( 
Without makeup , only eyebrows
* See , my hair seriously damagedd .

I was dilemma in which color should I dye almost half hour . Beige ? Blonde ? Brown ? Got it lighter ? Or ... But absolutely no RED . So yeah , i choose the natural medium beige blonde as the color , its the same colour with Chee . * Pic upload soon . :D
Finish at 6 & we' going to jj for get something new . (We are so meant Me , Teresa , Chee , Soon phin and davin ) I just bought a heels at Nose cause we hadn't to stay out longer . Yea abit rush to get something else cause today is the midwinter festive , *Shouldbe call this if ive no mistake . Davin give me a lift to home around 8 at night and he got home . 

1 comment: