Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Fashion Is Art


Halooo. Time to blogggg again. Hehh hehh actually, I'm sleepy, my brain is not functioning and my eye lids are so heavy, but I feel like blogging right now rather than watchin the time fly without doing anything haha. Wanted to talk about the fashionable designed in the world.

It's hard to imagine a dress made entirely out of coke cans or a teddy bear skirt but in the premiere issue  these images have become reality.  A famous photographer Ryan Yoon makes household items and various other objects fashionable by turning them into wearable works of art.  Of course this has been done before but never in such a glamorous and arty way. (check out these pics)

I love how the waist is accentuated while the bottom falls into a full and flowy skirt.  Would you wear this lolllll? 



This is awesome lol




 

No comments:

Post a Comment