Sunday, October 16, 2011

Simple Saturday

Hello peoples! Finally got some lil time to blog before I get busy again! I'm having test almost every weeks, everyday, & Im having two test on this coming Tuesday & one test on Wednesday. So tiring. Have to memorize alot of thing. But its okeyy for me cause after test, its SEMESTER BREAK! Hehehe. Altho is only one week, BETTER THAN NO! (Hou gor mou) - cantonese

Saturday, wanted to blog about today - a simple Saturday. Have a normal day with the love one. I got up at 2pm & have my brunch at 5pm - @Giant, KFC with beibybf and two of his friends. Lol so late right. Cause it was raining this afternoon and we couldnt go out. We didnt have a car here :( . After the meal, beibybf and his friends wanted to buy some daily necessities, so we went to giant & took cab back to hostel.


& Beibybf got an angry bird from the souvenir boutique in Giant

Makeups for the red bird bird wahahaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment