Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Numb

Dang dang . I just perceived that my catches are going down and down , Ive been too busy and never blogging for a month , my blog is getting bored uhm even myself - I don't feel like blogging at all ? Well , my days is getting worse and emotional , I could be fly so high this moment and else fall in despair of everything :( I've to put myself together , shaking off the bad lucks and make up my mind and I know I will be fine , must be fine . Watch me . :)



I got bored with my hairstyle , Indeed . Especially the fringe , practically the same since I was 17 ? Big sigh . What to do with it ? Chopping it off ? Shave it ? Be patient wait it grow longer ? FML, well I don't want with bang anymore but sweetie say I look nice with this and ask me to remain this length yess actually I'm kinda happy after . ( * Thanks J ) Tho that , I really want to get a new hairstyle , a fresh new different . But , what to do with that urh ? What to do with my fringe ? Wait ... * Pop out a image .


Look ! I like her hair . Is ... her fringe , I like her long fringe Idk how to say I just like it . Am waitin my fringe as her am waitin for that :) ' Must be '

1 comment:

  1. 你知不知道你这篇日志里的那幅图里面的那个人是谁?

    ReplyDelete