Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Normal day

Time to blogggg again. Actually, I'm nearly asleep, my brain is not functioning and my eye lids are so heavy, but I feel like blogging now. I regretted for not attending class this morning cause I was having headache and not feeling well such. I have been studying for 3 hours after my headache slightly better, but it comes again. I really have no idea for my study today. Business Accounting. Admit this my account is really poor :( So blog first, then study again, good plan right? Wait waitt, before this, I need get something to eat first. Ive been starving for all day long.

Btw, I'm still having headache and sorethroat. I'll drink as much water as possible.


Post a happy picture to remember myself not to stress out.

No comments:

Post a Comment